MT Security and Investigations (MTSI) is always accepting applications for anyone interested in working as a security officer. Whether you are an entry-level candidate or a seasoned professional your application or resume will be reviewed carefully and thoroughly. We are looking for people who are reliable and dedicated to doing their best at all times.
Requirements for employment as a security officer:
- High School Education (Diploma or GED).
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- Physically capable of performing the duties required for each post.
- A great attitude and desire for outstanding customer service.
- Fluent in English.
- Proof of the legal right to work in the United States.
- Most positions require a current valid drivers license.
Posts may require the ability to stand, walk or ride a bike for long periods of time, The ability to write a clear and detailed report in English, The ability to interact with people in stressful or dangerous situations and maintain professionalism at all times. Many posts require the ability to drive a vehicle.
Please fax resume to (619) 741-7457 or email to mtsiglobal (at) gmail.com
We will contact you if you are qualified.